DVD Authoring | Corel DVD Movie Factory Pro 7
Corel DVD MovieFactory™ Pro 7 is all-in-one HD dvd authoring, creation and disc burning software for quickly turning photos and home videos into professional-quality DVD, AVCHD and Blu-ray discs. Design stunning Hollywood-style motion menus with state-of-the-art effects using professionally-designed templates. Record direct to disc, create music discs, back up data and play DVDs and AVCHD discs.
DVD Movie Factory Pro Version 7 is a DVD authoring software that allows one to design stunning menus and burn DVDs with their favorite photographs and videos to share with family and friends. Working with any kind of video or photo, DVD Movie Factory Pro 7 DVD authoring software will assist in turning them into DVDs that everyone will enjoy watching.
- Get photos and video from any source
- Design really impressive Hollywood-style menus
- Create movie and slideshow discs
- Burn and copy any kind of disc
In addition, DVD Movie Factory Pro 7 DVD authoring software features all-in-one HD disc authoring and burning for quickly turning videos and photos into professional-quality DVD, AVCHD and Blu-ray discs.
This newest version of the DVD authoring software contains all of the great features of the standard edition – as well as:
- WinDVD 8 Silver DVD and Video Playback software – play AVCHD video!
- DVD Copy 6 – Copy and convert DVDs and video!
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3800+ processor
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or abobe recommended
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 – Windows 7 SP1
- 30 GB hard disk space for program installation
- Windows compatible display with 1024 x 768, 16-bit color graphics card; 24-bit or 32-bit true color recommended
These are the minimum requirements suggested my software manufacturer Corel, who took over the software from the original maufacturer Ulead. Below, are what they call optional system requirements. I think that they mean optimal requirements, since minimum requirements allown the software to function, but not at its true potential.
- Intel Core Duo 2.4 GHz or higher – required when burning or capturing directly from DV/TV Tuner to DVD discs.
- 1.5 GB RAM or above recommended for HD projects (NB! I recommend you get as much RAM as possible, as video projects of any type are memory intensive!)
- IEEE-1394 (FireWire) I/O devices compliant with OHCI standard cards for use with HDV™/DV/D8 camcorders
- Windows® compatible BD-R/RE, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW drive
- Windows Media® Player 10 or higher for Windows® XP and Windows Vista® systems
- 10 GB of available hard drive space or higher for DVD disc burning
- 30 GB of available hard drive space or higher for 3 hours of HD-quality video capturing
File Format Support
- Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, DV AVI, AVI, DivX®, WMV-HD, WMV-SD, ASF, DVR-MS, DAT, MPV, QuickTime® (MOV, QT), Corel VideoStudio™ X2 Project (VSP)
- Audio: CDA, LPCM, MPEG Audio (MPA), WAV, Dolby Digita®, WMA, Ogg Vorbis Audio (OGG), MP3
- Image: BMP, GIF, JP2, JPC, JPG, PNG, TGA, TIF
- Import Digital Media: DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VR, HDD Camcorder (TOD, MOD), AVCHD™(m2ts, m2t), Blu-ray Camcorder.
- Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DV AVI, AVI, WMV-HD, WMV-SD, ASF, QuickTime® (MOV, QT), H.264
- Audio: CDA, LPCM, MPEG Audio (MPA), Dolby Digital® Stereo, WAV, WMA, Ogg Vorbis Audio (OGG), MP3
- Image: BMP, JPG
- Disc: Blu-ray (BDAV, BDMV), DVD (DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VR), VCD, SVCD
- Media: CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD+RW, DVD+R/-R(Single/Double Layer)/DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE
Your Windows Video Editor has not had the opportunity to fully try out and review the program, but has had a chance to do an initial “test-drive” – to use an automotive term. It was interesting, and you can read all about it in our latest post “First Impressions”.
In the meantime, click on the image at the top of the post or the links throughout the post in order to purchase DVD Movie Factory Pro 7!New Version DVD MovieFactory Pro 7. From only $49.99